The Milky Way
The Milky Way is a family friendly theme park in Devon, England, with fun indoor and outdoor activities and rides to suit all ages, no matter the weather. Set in 85,000 square foot of land, the attractions at The Milky Way are split into three different areas, with different attractions -
- The Cosmic Typhoon - The county's largest rollercoaster. Reaching breathtaking speeds of 40mph, the ride takes 1min 20secs to complete one loop.
- The Droid Destroyers - 2,500 square foot of dodgems track with 18 dodgem cars.
- The Clone Zone - An alien themed ride where you are abducted onto the mothership and taken quickly away on a suspended roller coaster.
- The Time Warp - indoor play area for kids.
- Live Shows
- The Bird of Prey Centre - live bird shows.
- The Flying Ferret - A ferret show at The Milky Way, where ferrets are raced against each other in a specially made racecourse.
- Farm & Country
- Pets Corner - Observe and interact with lovely farmyard animals like sheep, goats, rabbits and guinea pigs, or venture over to the in-house hatchery, where you can watch real chicks hatching from their eggs! At certain times, visitors can even help bottle feed the animals.
- The Sports Centre - A covered, indoor area where visitors can indulge in Archery lessons (for an additional fee), golf and Laser shooting!
- The Pidler Collection - What used to be a 205 acre fully functioning farm, and is now a museum of ancient and historical farm equipment.
- The Lost In Space Maze - and exciting and dangerous bush maze.
Tickets to The Milky Way cost £12.50 for adults, and children under 3 go free.