Pleasure Island (officially called Pleasure Island Family Theme Park) can be found in Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire, and is a diverse and fun day out for all the family. Located on the site of the old Cleethorpes Zoo, Pleasure Island was originally opened in May 1993, though sadly and unexpectedly had to close for a brief period of 2 weeks in April 2010, due to a breakdown in communication and negotiations over the parks ownership. Thankfully Pleasure Island was soon re-opened on May the 1st 2010, and now boasts 7 white knuckle rides and various other attractions, spread over 6 different areas with different themes -
- Africa - Based around the continent of Africa, this is Pleasure Islands largest area, and houses 1 of the 7 white knuckle rides.
- Kiddies Kingdom - Gentler rides for the particularly young children.
- Morocco - As you may have guessed, this area is themed around the country of Morocco. it also has 3 of the 7 white knuckle rides.
- Old England - The smallest section of Pleasure Island, this area guides visitors into the park and is based around Tudor England.
- Spain - A Mediterranean themed area of the park, that is just as small as Old England and focuses on attractions other that rides or coasters. 
- White Knuckle Valley - Home to the final 3 of the 7 white knuckle rides in Pleasure Island, namely The Boomerang.
Tickets to Pleasure Island are priced at £18.50 and children under 3 go free.